2007 Suzuki M109R (VZR1800) Custom
UK Registration: DS56 LDZ
Well here we have a lot of bike for the money…
This here is a Suzuki M109R or better known here in the UK as a VZR1800.
I was offered this bike in a part exchange deal for the VN2000 ‘Big Boy’ Custom that sold pretty much instantly the other week (if you’re not sure which one check out Facebook and take a look at our cover photo).
Originally imported from the US in 2016. This is another beast of a muscle bike and comes loaded with the following desirable extras:
- Painted gloss black wheels lined with Suzuki graphics
- Aftermarket Cobra Exhaust
- Custom Spike Air Intakes (either side)
- Custom stitched seat that sets off nicely with the custom paintwork
- Removable sissy bar including rear seat
- Nearly new Avon Cobra Tyres front and rear
- Custom ‘Intruder’ radiator cover
The M109R is Suzuki’s bid to lure sport bike riders over into the world of cruisers by offering a high degree of engineering technology taken from its GSX-R, coupled to the brutal performance of a drag bike. And on paper it kind of all makes sense.
I have been out on this bike most of the morning and I really am quite impressed considering I have never ridden one before. I’m 5’8/11.5 stone and this bike isn’t only easy to ride through the bends but also very manageable at lower speeds.
All in all it pretty much has everything as it handles, it’s fairly rapid, it sounds fantastic and it has that real muscle cruiser presence.
Once sold I will have it serviced and MOT’d before delivery/collection.