2013 Victory Highball – SN391
UK Registration: HD62 PKX
2013 High-Ball with just 13000 miles on Florida bike.
Here is Victory Motorcycles best handling, lowest seat height and fastest factory style bobber out there!
When Victory released its High-Ball last year as an early 2012 model, the philosophy behind the company’s “bad-ass ape hanger bobber” was straightforward – kept it simple.
The bike contained just the essentials and no-nonsense styling, along with the largest-displacement engine of any OEM bobbed or stripped bikes, the High Ball powered by the Freedom 106/6, which pushes 97 base horsepower and 110 ft. lbs. of torque.
The High-Ball was received well by the motorcycle industry and Victory customers, quickly turning into the most sought after machine in the 2012 lineup.
And when things are good, why bother them? This was likely part of Victory’s philosophy regarding the High Ball, which returns to the 2013 lineup unchanged.
The High Ball, chrome-less except for the 60-spoke lace wheels, is known through its unique styling cues, including its short front fender, and the bodywork that has a raised spine running atop the fenders and fuel tank for the length of the bike.
This particular bike has excellent satin black paintwork with cream tank inserts, whitewalls and had the fork seals rebuilt. its just passed both the strict MSVA test and MOT with no advisories.
2013 Victory High-Ball Features:
- Performance: It’s got the largest-displacement engine, the most horsepower and the most torque.
- Lowest Seat Height: Cruise in comfort down low while reaching up to the too-cool high-rise bars.
- Value: The High-Ball delivers the most performance at the lowest MSRP.
- Styling: Sure, judging styling is subjective, but come on – look at this bike – it’s as much fun to look at the details as it is to twist the throttle.
- High-rise handlebars are adjustable and can be set in the upright position or laid back. The controls mount on the bars in either position and the cables reach in both positions, needing only simple hand tools to adjust.
- 16″ lace wheels with 130 and 150mm Dunlop tires with whitewalls. Stainless steel spokes and Gloss Black wheels and hubs.
- Freedom 106/6 V-Twin: Fuel-injected, counter-balanced, 97 hp & 110 ft-lb of torque.
- Features a single 300mm discs for braking both front and rear
- Features a solo driver seat and footpegs.
- Single-gauge instrumentation with speedo, tach, tripmeter, warning lights & more.
- A 2-into-1 exhaust (black, naturally)