2007 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe – SN403
UK Registration: GX56 YCH
Originally imported buy us and sold to one of our long standing customers. Tim has used this bike to travel extensively in Europe and the UK and it has never skipped a beat.
The only reason we have it back is that he has now traded up to our 2009 Yamaha Royal Star Venture.
This is a great bike that can be used for popping into town or long distance travel, it pretty much has it all!
This one in particular is extra special due to the fitted batwing with Rockford Fosgate marine waterproof audio fitted. The system comes with radio, bluetooth, auxiliary and USB so you can charge your phone and ride! Also has the universal phone cradle fitted to the handebars.
The bike also comes fitted with some super desirable factory fitted options/accessories including:
- Quick-detachable backrest in order to let the rider optimise the bike for cross-town cruising cool or cross-country touring comfort quickly without tools.
- Electronic cruise control with right handlebar controls for ease of use.
- Colour-matched locking hard-shell sidebags with handy, one-touch openers and spacious 9.3-gallon storage with interior storage pouch.
- High-integrity, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 29-degree caster angle delivers responsive steering and excellent handling.
- Air-adjustable telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps and adapts to varying load capacities.
- Air-adjustable link-type rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock with revised damping for a classic hardtail look and outstanding long-distance ride quality.
- Large-diameter front and rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear stopping power.
- New rider and passenger seats provide even more room and comfort along with a low seat height — 29.1 inches.
- Full-sized, floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
On top of all of this it is also fitted with an after market Mustang seat with riders back rest and a truck horn that will certainly wake the neighbours up!
As for the condition, well check the video and you will see it is in fantastic nick and has been well looked after throughout.